Sunday, December 1, 2013

Buying a home...

Who would have thought buying a home would be so crazy difficult! Well after about 4 1/2 months we will finally be closing on our home tomorrow! This has been a long drawn out process but totally worth it. It is so exciting to be able to call a place "ours" and home! We went today and painted and cleaned it and now it's move in ready! I have to say I already have a little buyers remorse but hey...it's part of it right!? Luckily it's nothing huge and it's all good! I can finally relax and start enjoying things more now that I'm not stressing over this house. Things have been coming together for us in the last couple months and it's great! The hubby has a new job that doesn't require him to work 7 to 7 every day and he won't be on call anymore and he gets to spend more time with the kiddos. My sister is now keeping both my boys while I work and I couldn't be happier about that, and they feel the same! My oldest (turning 3 in a couple days) has had what I will call issues and they are finally coming together too...he has eczema and behavior problems and we couldn't get the kid to eat properly and he had an obsession with milk (like 8 to 9 cups a day, 9oz cups) and he recently started developing a rash (extreme eczema) all over his body...so I decided to change the milk, and I did and it's working. Along with meds and soy milk he has become a whole different kid! Behavior issues coming to a close, and down to maybe 1 to 2 cups of milk per day...asking for water and eating cereal with soy milk for breakfast and eating snacks during the day and dinner and wanting to eat all the time!! Not to mention he has just started taking his meds like a big boy (before me having to sit on him, hold him down and force him) now I tell him time for medicine and he says yup medicine time and drinks them with no fight what so ever...I'm so proud of him for being a big boy and our next venture is potty training (which was nearly impossible before with all the milk he was drinking)! Now I cat end his "blog" "blip" "soap box" whatever with out talking and bragging about out littlest son (turning 7 months this week) and I will start off by talking about how he is such a happy boy considering he has had issues from day 1 as well. See we found out he had an undescended testicle and a hernia when he was little and just recently had it fixed (well sort of) we had the surgery and they found out his testicle was "abnormal" and had to remove it. Turns out it ended up being a tumor that was benign. Well the next day after surgery he was smiling and crawling around no problems, acted like he didn't even have surgery! Right after surgery ended up having 2 ear infections and still a happy and smiley boy! Well he was put on antibiotics for infections and 7 days later bam...hives all over for about 3 to 4 days, and yet he was still a happy boy! Right after (or during how ever you look at it) up popped 2 teeth! Boy what a lucky momma I am! To have been blessed with such a wonderful life...wonderful family! The good lord sure has been looking out for me and I'm grateful! I can't wait to get things settled down for us and I'm gonna pay it forward! Cause as much as I complain and complain about the silly little things in my life that are exactly how id like them to be...1 it could be worse, 2 I have it pretty good, and 3 some one else does have it worse than I do and need to think about that every time i start to complain! So this girls gonna pay it forward...I haven't quite figured out how or when but soon my friends...soon

No comments:

Post a Comment